The Business of Taxes - A class for the Independent Stylist who feels lost 😯
My class will teach you what you should be doing with your money where your taxes are concerned.
If you have plans to transition from Salon Employee to Independent Stylist when this quarantine is over, you NEED this class.
If you've already gone Independent before quarantine...you NEED this class.
If you're brand now to being an independent stylist...you NEED this class.
I explain everything you'll need to know in plain english and you will not feel overwhelmed.
You see...having a lack of tax and financial knowledge when you're an independent stylist can unknowingly bring on higher taxes, financial losses, confusion, headaches, and many misunderstandings..simply because you just didn't know any better. After taking this class, these are the benefits you'll gain:
- Knowledge about the legalities between being an Employee vs being an Independent Booth Renter (because many of you are being Misclassified)
- Learn the Pros and Cons of making the transition (because going independent may not be for everyone)
- Learn about the pros and cons on how your Tax matters will change
- Knowledge about how an Independent Booth Renter is actually a Small Business Owner (many of you still don't grasp this reality)
- Learn about business tax deductions
- Learn how you can legally deduct many personal expenses as "business tax deductions"!
- Learn 10 action steps you can do to successfully set yourself up as a Business Owner
(Btw...this video course is a Tax Deduction 👍)