Plume cowl Tunisian crochet pattern
About the patternMake a quick and pretty cowl or scarf using this elegant design inspired by the very popular feather and fan patterns in both knitting and crochet.
This Tunisian crochet version of the feather and fan motif features Tunisian knit stitches that create a beautiful texture on the surface.
Skill levelExperienced beginner or intermediate, due to increases and decreases on each row.
AlterationsYou can choose to make a cowl or a scarf, so the yarn requirements are adjusted accordingly.
For a cowl, you will need about 120 grams or 160 meters of yarn, for a scarf that measures about 130 cm or 52 inches, you will need about 250-300 grams or 320-390 meters of yarn.
If you don't reach gauge, you can adjust the width of the cowl by making more rows.
Low vision versionThis patern now comes with a low vision file with the following characteristics:
- the main text is written in 24 point Arial font; 28 point and bold is used for headings;
- black text on white background;
- left justified text, 1 inch margins;
- no columns;
- page numbers on the bottom left part of the page;
- no charts;
- all abbreviations are explained in the list.