Something to Celebrate (Hardcover)
Family curated. Party ready. Teenager approved.My bonus kids (Laura & Victor) were the original inspiration for this cookbook. Over the past 9 years, they have been active in the kitchen with us, tasting, critiquing, and requesting their favorite recipes. Now that they are out in the world and have their own kitchens, we've been getting requests for "that salad dressing" or "how Dad makes...". It was time to finish the book.
Join us for meals that mix American and Danish traditions with our love of travel, family, friends, and celebrations together.
This cookbook features:
- hardcover 8 x 10 in (20 x 25 cm)
- 116 pages
- English text
- measurements in American (cups / oz) and European (ml / gm) formats
- temperatures in Fahrenheit and Celcius
- Ingredient Glossary in English and Danish
- Spotify playlist links for music to accompany your meals.