Tie-Up Tray PDF Project
The finished size is approximately 4.5" square. A brilliant project for using up smaller pieces of cotton fabric, and very useful for storing lots of sewing accessories.
* List of all materials and quantities needed to complete the project
* Instructions on how to cut and prepare the fabrics
* Step by step instructions including photographs of each step
* Pattern ready for printing
* This item is a digital file NOT a physical item
* You may sell the finished items on a small handmade scale. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE.
* Please note, there are no refunds on instant download patterns after downloaded.
Pattern designed and developed by Hazel Adam