Czech Music Quarterly is a magazine in English focused on Czech classical music. Czech Music Quarterly provides a wide spectrum of information for music professionals and the general music public alike. Czech Music Quarterly offers interviews with and portraits of Czech composers and performers, often with a special focus on contemporary classical music, information about current events, reviews and wide-ranging articles from leading Czech musicologists.
- Adam Viktora: I don’t serve up well-known pieces by Dina Šnejdarová
- Miloslav Kabeláč – Symphonist (Part 1) by Jaromír Havlík
- Musica Nova 2016 International Competition by Lenka Dohnalová
- The first complete Bedřich Smetana correspondence edition by Jan Kachlík
- Three Years with the Maestro.
An American Remembers Antonín Dvořák by Markéta Kratochvílová
- The Želiv Monastery music collection by Dina Šnejdarová
- Czech Music Every Day. Events at home and abroad in the winter of 2016/17 by Barbora Vacková
- Řehoř Pešin. A Czech composer who travelled throughout Europe by Petr Daněk