Attention: Homemakers, Working Women, and Singles
Finally, a complete system that has your back when it comes to cleaning up your home regardless of how messy, disorganized, or fed up you are with the state of your home!
Does this sound like you: (CURRENT HELL)
Right now you’re coming home from a long day’s work to see a sink full of dishes and your grand-kids will be over in an hour.
You’ve spent countless hours trying to tidy up your home but it still feels disorganized and dirty.
You’re usually embarrassed when company comes over and they are praying to God for a system that will finally make cleaning more enjoyable.
If that’s you, keep reading.
Imagine this… (HEAVEN)
Imagine never having to worry if you have enough time to clean the house before company comes over.
Imagine feeling excited and proud of the upkeep of your home all throughout the week instead of being stressed and feeling overworked and trying to tackle all your housekeeping on your days off.
Imagine knowing exactly where everything is when you need it and not having to do a deep clean every other day.
It’s time to turn this dream of a clean home and peace of mind into your reality.
Introducing: The Happy Homemaker
This is the only 8 week no B.S. self-study course to help you clean up your home without the frustration, anxiety, and judgement.
Joining The Happy Homemaker course will help you to achieve:
* How to bridge the gap from your current homemaking hell to homemaking heaven
* Room-by-room cleaning techniques and how-tos
* Examples of cleaning schedules
* How to overcome procrastination
* Tips for women who work outside the home
As a homemaking mentor I can tell you that keeping a clean and tidy home doesn’t have to be hard! You just need a plan to follow that suits YOU and your life and WORK the plan! I’m here to make the process easier for you so you can SUCCEED!
What’s Included In the Course:
– Module One: Your Current Reality, A Messy Home vs. A Clean Home, How You Desire To Feel
– Module Two: What’s Your Why?, Overcoming Procrastination
– Module Three: Hope Restored, Where do I Start?, Supplies I Recommend and Use, General Cleaning Tips
– Module Four: Room-by-Room: The Kitchen, The Steps To a Clean Kitchen, Kitchen Cleaning How-Tos
– Module Five: Room-By-Room: Bathrooms, The Steps To a Clean Bathroom, Bathroom Cleaning How-Tos
– Module Six: Room-By-Room: Bedrooms, The Steps To a Clean Bedroom, Bedroom Cleaning How-Tos
– Module Seven: Building Your Cleaning Routine, Sample Routines To Help You Customize Your Own
– Module Eight: Tips For the Working Woman
– PDF Resources, Printables, Checklists
What Topics are covered in the course:
* Step By Step Guides To Help You Clean Your MESSIEST Rooms: Kitchen, Bathrooms, and Bedrooms
* The Cons of a Messy Home
* The Benefits of a Clean Home
* Help Defining Your Why (the desire for a clean home)
* Help Overcoming Procrastination
What You Get (Support-Wise):
Private FB community where you can ask questions and get a personal response from me.
Who This Is For/Not For:
* This is for working families that value cleanliness and organization but are having a hard time maintaining their homes
* This is not for you if you want to have your home clean in the snap of a finger – you actually have to do some work here.
So if you’re ready to take get your home in tip-top shape, welcome your company with open arms, and finally get a handle on your living space, click the buy button now.
* No refunds