Japanese Knot Bag PDF Tutorial + Pattern | 2 Sizes | Regular and Color block Pattern
This AD-FREE PDF PRINTABLE sewing tutorial teaches you how to make the Japanese Knot Bag. Includes step-by-step sewing instructions to guide you through from start to finish.
Great sewing project for beginners and advanced sewists.
Japanese Knot Bag Features:
- 2 Sizes: Small and Medium. Printable PDF Pattern for both sizes included in the tutorial
- Fully lined
- Unique closure without buttons, zippers, or snaps to keep your belongings secure
Sizes: (see also listing photo)
SMALL KNOT BAG:
- Bottom to Top of Short Strap: 10.5 in (26.67cm)
- Bottom to Top of Long Strap: 13.85 in (34.9cm)
WIDTH: 10 in (25.4cm) - measured at widest part of bag
MEDIUM KNOT BAG:
- Bottom to Top of Short Strap: 13 in (33.02cm)
- Bottom to Top of Long Strap: 17 in (43.18cm)
WIDTH: 10.25 in (26 cm) measured at widest part of bag
PDF Sewing Tutorial & Pattern are in ENGLISH and Includes:
- 2 Bag Pattern in size Small and Medium, with 1/2" seam allowance included. Please note that the patterns are designed to be printed on a home printer, then taped together for the correct pattern size.
- Dimensions are in imperial and metric
- 19 pages of color tutorial with step-by-step photos and clear instruction to help beginners.
- Materials and tool list (See listing photo)
- email support (I want you to succeed!)
Materials Needed: (see listing photo)
- 1/2 Yard (0.5 m) for one side
- 1/2 Yard (0.5 m) for second side
THIS LISTING IS FOR A TUTORIAL + PDF PATTERN. Once payment is processed, you will be directed to the download page. Click on the "Download" button to save the file.
Please note that due to the digital nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase.
All right reserved by MindyMakes, this pattern may not be redistributed or reproduced in any form. Patterns may be used for individual use or for small business producing limited quantities. Any other use, including (but not limited to) selling patterns, selling modifications of the pattern, using the pattern for commercial promotion is strictly prohibited. If selling finished items please credit MindyMakes as the pattern designer.