My Fanciful Figaro Chain tutorial is a beaded version of the popular style of chain. It is a very versatile design that can be used for a pendant, on its own or adapted to make a bracelet, earrings etc. It would also make a lovely spectacles chain or fine strap for a small bag.
The 19 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Materials list
* Step-by-step photos and instructions with 2 full-colour photos per page
* This is a PDF tutorial which you will be able to download immediately after purchase.
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the actual necklace.
* You may use this tutorial for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the tutorial, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).