Survival Game Kit V2
Survival game kit V2 brings all the features of the original with massive changes like a "Jigsaw" style inventory system, projectile based weapons and a full main menu and in game menu system just to name a few. V2 also includes Player Building System V2 a brand new player building system built from scratch for the needs of new modern survival games.
Check out the Full Feature List
If I buy Survival Game Kit V2 here will I have access to it on the Unreal Marketplace as well?
No you won't, you will only be able to download it though payhip. You can still use the project in the same ways the only difference is you will have to download it though the payhip download link that you will recive when you buy it. Any questions please feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If I own SGK V1 can I get a discount/refund for to buy V2?
No sorry, SGK V2 is not an update its a new project coded from scratch which took almost a year to develop. SGK V1 will still get engine updates, bug fixes and general improvements as its has for almost 2 years.
Can I upgrade a SGK V1 project to V2?
No, SGK V2 is a new project that uses completely different code and is not an update to SGK V1 so there is no upgrade path from V1.
- Multiplayer Support
- "Jigsaw" Style Inventory
- Player Building System V2
- Custom Inventory Slot Layouts (Full List)
- Main/In Game Menu (Settings, Save/Load, Server Browser and Server Host Menus)
- Weapons (Melee/Range)
- Weapon Attachments
- Save System (Does not support World Composition)
- Throwables (Includes Grenade)
- Building Ownership, Repair, Pickup and Demolishing
- Destructible Build Parts
- Campfire, Crafting Bench, Wood Chest, Vendors, Furnace & Bed (Respawn Point)
- First/Third Person
- Container Items (Store Items Inside Other Items)
- Full Equipment System
- Item Durability/Repairing
- Item Crafting
- Crafting Queue System
- Aim Offsets (Procedural & Standard modes)
- Instance Resource Harvesting
- Respawn System
- Fall Damage
- Starvation & Dehydration
- Weight System
- Bleed Damage
- Expandable Interaction System
- Armour System