City of London Treasure Hunt: Map + Guide
City of London Treasure Hunt Map
- Starting point of trail: St. Paul's Cathedral
- Ending: St Dunstan in the East
- Walking distance: 3 km / 2 miles
- Suggested duration (incl. stops): 3-4 hours
- Age guide: 3 -12 years old
An exclusive treasure hunt for kids designed by LondonDucklings. After purchasing, you'll instantly receive two PDF files:
1. City of London Treasure Hunt Map
This beautifully designed children's map has been custom-made for young children interested in learning about the fascinating history and landmarks of the City of London. The map includes a self-guided trail to iconic buildings and historic sites that have shaped this dynamic city for centuries. We've kept it simple, but detailed enough to keep your child engaged during a day out in the capital, without getting overwhelmed with too many details.
2. Guide to the City of London for children
In addition to the children's map, you'll receive a booklet with a guide to each landmark. We've included some hidden treasures as well as suggestions for things to do that will engage young children in fun and memorable activities. As you follow the children's trail on the map, you can use the guide to make sure your child stays engaged without getting bored.
- Right after purchase, you'll get sent an email with a unique download link to access the PDF files.
- Download the high-resolution PDF files, accessible from any device.
- Open the PDF files on any type of device incl. tablets and mobile phones.
- Optional: Print out the files using any type of home printer with standard A4 paper
- Get started on your City of London trail!
Children with tablets can easily follow the trail and guide on their screens. Simply transfer the files to your child's tablet so they can explore on their own.
As a London family with three kids, we fully understand the challenges of keeping children entertained while exploring the city. With this treasure map and guide in hand, we hope that you and your family will have an absolutely fantastic time in the City!