Tour de Monte Rosa Cowl knitting pattern
This is a digital written knitting pattern (no chart) for making a cowl knitted in the round with circular needles.
The cowl measures approximately 28x30cm (11x11.8 inches).
I used Monte Rosa colourway from my hand dyed stock
- using circular knitting needles
- joining and knitting in the round
- basic stitches: purl and knit
- make 1 stitch
- long-tail cast-on and loose bind off.
You will need (not included):
- 60 to 70g of 4ply / fingering yarn
- 3.5mm / US4 circular needles (40cm long or more)
- a tapestry needle or a crochet hook to weave in the ends.