LangTracker 2023 - Track and Achieve Your Language Goals
Do you have big goals for your language studies? Do you want to get fluent in a language, maintain another language, or even several languages?
You probably know that big goals never materialise unless you actually make a plan and then execute it. This tool will help you do it. It has everything you need in order to design a language-learning plan for 2023, track how you're doing and get valuable insights on where you are ahead or behind the plan.
- Track up to 18 languages
- Set yearly goals for each
- Choose two focus languages for each quarter year, with special goals to achieve in that time
- Get automatic feedback on whether you are on track to the goal
- Review how regularly you have been studying
- See the evolution of overall time spent on languages, as well as each focus language
- NEW: Log special monthly challenges
- Discover which study methods you've spent the most time on, and how that has changed over the course of the year
- Jot down and later review take-aways from each study session