Peg Chart Extra Step - BEHAVIOUR MANAGEMENT
BEHAVIOUR MANAGEMENT - INSTRUCTIONS - Better Ways to Happy Days ©
Clear, consistent, universal, expectations and consequences, means educated behaviour choices
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE:
· Print colour version
· Punch hole and link together with hinge ring clips
· Add pegs with student’s names to FRESH START panel
· Optional - print B&W version on colours of your choice
· Introduce the poster as ‘A positive tool that will help keep us all safe, happy and on track to being SUPER STARS’
· Discuss the consequences with students every morning as part of the set up for a great day (using chart)
· Point to each section and explain what will happen at this stage and discuss with the class/student what this looks like/sounds like and when/where this peg movement might be relevant
· Use the same language each time
· State the rule broken (or followed)
· Instruct peg movement down (or up)
· Explain what must happen next
· Use in conjunction with our Rules Poster and Think Sheets for a whole behaviour system
Check out our other Social, Emotional, Behavioural and Academic Resources atBetter Ways to Happy Days
BWTHD has a range of resources that use consistent language and can be implemented throughout your school as whole school behaviour management tools. Consistency is key. Why not become a Better Ways School today?
If you like our resources please like our page, share and follow.
Leave a review to earn TPT credits to spend. Thank you.