Plant-based Cakes Guide by Nirvana Cakery
- Your ultimate guide to creating an amazing wholesome gluten-free vegan cakes, layer cakes, cheesecakes, tarts and cookies.
- Everything you need to get started with your wholesome cake making in one handy downloadable guide that you can refer to over and over.
- Designed to teach you all about the different plant-based ingredients and how to use them creatively in the recipes.
- Learn how to mix your own gluten-free flours, which unrefined sugars to use, all about egg replacement, gelling agents, natural colours, decoration, raw and baked pastry, healthy plant-based frostings and more
- Also includes a guide to creating your own recipes and 44 gluten-free vegan cake recipes to learn with.
- This is a guide I wish I had at the beginning of my plant-based cake making journey and I really do hope you will find it useful.
- Have lots of fun!
Kind wordsI tried this beet chocolate cake recipe and was so pleased with the result. I absolutely love chocolate cake and it’s one dessert I could not seem to find a good gf recipe for that wasn’t totally starch. I greatly appreciate the combination of mostly nutritious ingredients that come together so well in your desserts. N.BHello Hana!!!!! I must say I am probably your newest and most excited fan! Your desserts and recipes are amazing! I am a newbie at vegan and raw cakes but a true lover! I am a self-taught confectionery chef, but is my first try at this kind of cakes and I am going for all your recipes! Thank you so much! I really appreciate! S.CSo glad I found your recipes, they all look amazing. I made your strawberry tart and it was fantastic. Looking forward to make more of your food. Namaste, thanks so much. M.BI just want to thank you! I made both versions of your Bavarois and they are beautiful! I have never been successful at the final results and they are beautiful! J.OMW you’re an absolute superstar – thank you so much for making it so easy to eat healthily and delicious – I mentally eat every recipe hahaha – really really appreciated – totally love all your recipes and as a vegan for 50 years and an avid recipe ‘collector’ it’s extra exciting J.B