My Juliet's Potion Bottle Tutorial is a beadweaving tutorial that will teach you how to make this pretty beaded vessel. At around 35mm tall it is the perfect size to hang from a chain or to sit on your desk.
The main stitches are herringbone and peyote with a little bit of right angle weave. There are two versions included. The beaded stopper will fit both versions.
The 77 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Materials list
* Step-by-step photos and instructions
* This is a PDF tutorial which you will be able to download immediately after purchase.
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the actual vessel.
* You may use this pattern for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the tutorial, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).