My beautiful Annabelle's Lace Bracelet works up in just a couple of hours using 4mm bicone crystals, 3mm pearls and seed beads. It's a really versatile design that you can make as a single row, double row, or even add extra rows to make a wider cuff. You can also substitute other beads for the crystals and pearls if you wish.
The 28 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Materials list
* Step-by-step photos and instructions
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the actual bracelet.
* This is a PDF tutorial which you will be able to download immediately after purchase.
* The beads pictured are to show you what you can make with the tutorial.
* You may use this tutorial for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the tutorial, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).