A tutorial showing you how to make my beautiful Petals & Pearls Bracelet using pearls, superduos and seed beads. The tutorial shows you, using step-by-step photos, how to make the bracelet and also includes a tutorial for a larger component, which would make a lovely pendant, and a chain too. You can use each of the components separately or put them together to create lots of different looks.
The 18 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Shopping list
* Step-by-step photos and instructions for each of the three variations
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the actual bracelet. The bracelet pictured is to show you what you can make with the tutorial.
* You may use this tutorial for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the tutorial, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).
*This tutorial was first published in issue 61 of Bead & Jewellery Magazine.