Guide to Parenting a Picky Eater
Guide to Parenting a Picky EaterAre you stressed, exhausted, and overwhelmed trying to plan meals around your picky eater?
You are not alone!
Parents/Caregivers all over the world fight these same battles every day.
But what if I told you that meal times do not have to be stressful, your picky eater can learn new foods, and you can make just one meal for the whole family?
Because it is possible!
I'm excited to show you how to feel confident feeding your picky eater and how to help them to learn to like new foods!
In this guide you will learn:
- 25 Tips on Parenting a Picky Eater
- How to create a meal routine with example schedules (including scheduling with breastfeeding and with 1 or 2 naps per day)
- How to serve new/less favorable foods to picky eaters
- How to reduce food throwing
- How to help your child stay at the table
- How to build on your child's safe foods
- How much milk your child needs and a comparison of milks/milk alternatives
- How to respond to your child's requests
- How to talk to your child during meals
- How to handle & reduce food waste
- And so much more!