Round Basket PDF Sewing Pattern
This pattern is for a round basket in two different sizes. The baskets can be stacked inside one another or stored flat when not in use.
- Fully lined
- Interfaced for structure & durability
- Folds flat for easy storage when not in use
Small Basket: 15cm diameter x 12cm high (6 inch diameter x 4 3/4 inches high)
Large Basket: 18cm diameter x 14cm high (7 inch diameter x 5½ inches high)
Unfolding the top edge of the basket adds an extra 2.5cm (1 inch) to the height.
This listing is for a PDF Sewing Pattern to make a round, reversible fabric basket. Your pattern will be available to download immediately after purchase. The step by step instructions are easy to follow and plenty of photos are included to guide you.
If you have basic sewing skills and know how to use a sewing machine then this pattern will be right skill level for you. Each basket should take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
These baskets only require a small amount of fabric as well as some heavy interfacing or pellon for structure.
No special tools are required - just basic sewing supplies, a sewing machine and an iron for pressing.
This pattern, including all instructions, pattern pieces and photos, remains the property of Vicki Elle. You may use this pattern to make your own creations for personal use or to sell, but you are not permitted to share, sell or distribute copies of this pattern in any way.
NOTES ON SELLING ITEMS MADE WITH THIS PATTERN
You may sell items made with this pattern providing you follow these regulations.
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items must be handmade by you, one at a time. They cannot be mass produced.
3. Credit must be given to Vicki Elle as the pattern designer. If selling in person, this can be on a tag attached to the item, or if selling online, noted in the listing description with a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
4. Alterations to the pattern can be made, but you must still credit Vicki Elle as the original pattern designer as in regulation 3 above.
If you have any questions at all, please email me at vicki [!at] vickielle.com.au.