Stop Bad Habits Forever
Even good change threatens our sense of security. When you’re used to something, the thought of losing it can cause you to panic and get stuck where you are, no matter how much you have to gain by changing.
Your capacity to shift your focus from the past to the present is the key to breaking bad habits. You can’t make a decision to change as long as you’re still focused on the past.
Learning that you can choose your own feelings, words, and actions makes you a free person and a powerful person…
This special guide will give you the information and strategy you need to free yourself from bad habits forever.
Did you know that: 45% of clients who seek a professional therapist drop out of therapy after two or three sessions?
And did you know that: for every person who quits smoking by following a treatment program, there are almost twenty people who quit on their own?
In this FREE step-by-step guide, you’ll learn how to...
- Six stages in the process of breaking bad habits
- How to replace bad habits with a healthy new lifestyle
- How millions of people have succeeded in breaking a bad habit
- Why do you have a better chance of freeing yourself from a bad habit by taking responsibility for your own program
- Why successful preparation for change means that you set goals for yourself
- Why change is not an event, but a process
- Why the most successful self-changers fail at least once before they succeed
- Why willpower alone isn’t enough
- Why quitting a habit cold turkey usually doesn’t work
- Why a commitment to a more active lifestyle is one of the keys to breaking a bad habit
- And a lot more!