Homeschool Bullet Journal
Homeschool planning and recordkeeping doesn’t have to be nearly as complicated or as stressful as it may seem. The Homeschool Bullet Journal is designed to help homeschooling families like you establish a structured, yet flexible plan that is customizable to your specific needs. With this planner, you will be able to:
- Create weekly work plans for up to (6) children
- Establish a rhythm that works best for your family
- Prioritize the things that are most important
- Easily record what gets accomplished every day
Here's what's included:
- A complete year's worth of annual and monthly overviews, weekly work plans customizable for up to 6 children as well as two-page weekly spreads that encourage you to prioritize the most important tasks for your family.
- Comprehensive curriculum planning and recording sheets, including a two-page curriculum resources overview sheet, individual planning sheets for special topics, including Artist Study, Composer Study, Poet Study, Continent Study, Constellations Study, Grace + Courtesy, Handicrafts, and Life Skills. You'll also receive specially designed sheets to track your family's favorite books, movies, and games each year.
- Household management planning and organization sheets, including one-page monthly cleaning checklists to help you stay on top of household tasks as well as a themed meal planner to assist in meal prep and organization.
- Several nature study resources, including a two-page Outdoor Hours log, a phenology wheel calendar, and a Charlotte Mason-inspired Calendar of Firsts to record your family's first sightings of different birds, insects, flowers, and plants each year.
- A self-care bundle focused exclusively on you! Track your personal goals, record your favorite podcasts, fill in a monthly gratitude log, and work on building good habits. Use 100-day and 52-week challenge sheets to keep you and your family on track throughout the year.