The Tarot Moon Journal encourages you to tune into the moon whilst working with the Tarot.
This is an ideal introduction to Tarot Astrology.
Using this 110-page ebook as a Tarot journaling workbook, you will learn about the zodiac cards and tune into their energies when the moon transits the individual zodiac signs through the year.
The Tarot Moon Journal 2020 includes:
- information about the moon phases and Wheel of the Year festivals (for Northern and Southern Hemisphere)
- a 12-month calendar with journaling sheets for your Tarot readings each month (new moon and full moon Tarot readings)
- worksheets for your 2019 reflection and 2020 life planner for your year ahead
- NEW! Monthly planning and review journal pages
- calculate your year card for 2020 with suggestions for year card lessons
- Your Path Ahead – Life planning suggestions
- complete list of Tarot card keywords
- Zodiac cards (major Arcana and Court cards) personality traits suggestions
- end-of-year Tarot reading
- information and links to additional resources
- a lunar eclipse reading and journaling sheet, which involves the Sun, the Moon and the High Priestess
- Dark Moon Magick and a dark moon reading
- information on the moon cards in the Tarot
- how to use the pip cards in your moon readings
- 20% money off voucher towards the Tarot Astrology Self-Study course
You can now use the workbook on your electronic device without the need to print it.
The Tarot Moon Journal is suitable for Tarot enthusiasts of all levels – beginners to advanced.
Do simple one-card readings or draw as many cards as you feel comfortable with; it’s up to you. All that is provided are prompts and ideas; you can take it as far and deep as you like.
The Tarot Moon Journal is a great tool for self-exploration; it will make you think and help you gain insight into yourself and discover what makes you tick and why – let the Tarot, the zodiac and the moon be your guides!
You can record your daily draws and use the Tarot Moon Journal to help you reach your goals over the course of the year.
For more info and testimonials visit