Are you frustrated because you have no idea focus on the right scholarships to cover the costs of school?Are you tired of applying for scholarships that really aren't a good fit for you?Have you seen other students winning scholarships and wonder when will this happen for you?
Applying for the right scholarships to pay for your degree can be frustrating, confusing, and can take a lot of your time...but it doesn't have to be!
- You have been applying for scholarships and have very little results.
- You wish someone would show you a proven formula for focusing on the right scholarships with ease so that you can create competitive scholarship applications to increase your chances of winning scholarships.
- Most of all, you would like to receive support from someone who is an award winning scholarship search strategist who knows the secrets to applying for the best fit scholarships and creating winning scholarship applications, so you don't have to figure this out on your own.
When you invest in your one-on-one strategy session with Ashley Hill, internationally-recognized and award winning scholarship search strategist, you will receive the support to help you find the right scholarships so that you can graduate without debt.What's included in your one-on-one strategy session with Ashley Hill?
Imagine being less stressed because you know exactly how to focus on the perfect scholarships for you and how to increase your chances of winning them.
- A 90 minute session (recorded so that you can reference in the future) where Ashley will create your customized scholarship strategy so that you can increase your chances of winning scholarships
- A customized list of scholarships emailed to you within 24 hours of 90 minute session
- Scholarship essay templates, topics, and customized tips for creating winning scholarship essays
Now is the perfect time to learn how to focus on the right scholarships so that you can graduate without debt!Invest in your future by signing up for your one-on-one strategy sesson today!
(My team will contact you for scheduling after you have made your payment.)