I’m Ali Luke, an experienced blogger and published author.
The Blogger’s Guides are four premium ebooks which I’ve created to help you take your blogging further.
I’ve packed them with everything I’ve discovered through eleven years of blogging – all the tips and tricks which I had to learn the hard way.
They’re normally $25 each, but you can get the four-pack for just $60.
The Blogger’s Guide to Freelancing will teach you how to:
- Make real money from your blogging – today, not in three year’s time
- Write great job applications – so that you stand out from the crowd
- Get paid on time – because you don’t want to lose out on the money you’ve earned
- Come up with great ideas – even when you’re on deadline
- Market yourself through your website and social media – so that jobs come to you
The Blogger’s Guide to Effective Writing will teach you how to:
- Construct great blog posts – easy to write, engaging to read
- Write for the web – using tried-and-tested techniques
- Produce different types of post, like reviews and lists, to keep your blog interesting
- Revise, edit and proof-read your posts – so that your content grabs and keeps attention
- Develop your blogging voice, to turn casual readers into lifelong fans
The Blogger’s Guide to Irresistible Ebooks will teach you how to:
- Come up with an ebook idea that you know your readers will love
- Get to grips with outlining, planning and structuring – so that your ebook is easy to write
- Stay motivated over the long-haul – because you want to finish your ebook
- Polish up your ebook so that it’s easy for readers to engage with
- Sell your ebook online, in simple steps – because it’s easier than you think
The Blogger’s Guide to Loyal Readers will teach you how to:
- Get your blog ship-shape, so that you make a great impression on first-time visitors
- Find new readers through social media, and by improving your blog’s SEO (search engine optimisation)
- Grow your blogging influence by creating stronger connections and reaching out to A-List bloggers
- Keep your readers engaged and loyal, and encourage them to interact with you
- Dig into crucial metrics so that you can figure out which strategies are working best for you
You can find out more about all four ebooks on my website www.bloggers-guides.com
More About Ali
As well as being ProBlogger's regular "content" expert, I've written for a number of other large blogs-on-blogging like Smart Blogger, Copyblogger and Social Media Examiner. For years, freelance blogging has been made up a big chunk of my income (these days, I also sell online courses and ebooks, so that makes up another big chunk).These four Blogger's Guides are packed with the very best I have to offer
: I don't believe in holding any secrets or tips of the trade back from you. Every couple of years, each Guide gets a thorough update (plus normally a couple of fresh bonuses too): once you've bought a Guide, you get all future updates completely free of charge.
If you're not quite sure whether the Guides are right for you, there's a full money-back guarantee. Just let me know within 90 days of purchasing the four-pack if they weren't a great fit for you, and I'll be glad to refund you in full.