Cordillera Shawlette (knit version)
File is a PDF download that includes a tutorial on making the tassels. This is a free pattern, if you like it check out my other patterns!
Skill Level: Beginner. Knit, purl, yarn over, k2tog, changing colours.
Size: Stitch pattern is repeatable until you are happy or yarn runs out! Leave enough yarn for 1 more row + a stretchy cast-off.
Gauge: 14 stitches x 20 rows = 4 inches/10 cm square in stockinette stitch.
- US 9 [5.5 mm] needles or size needed to get gauge
- 3 colours of 109 yds/100 m weight yarn
- Sample shown in:
- 1 skein Mirasol Llama Una, 100% llama, 109 yards/50 grams in Gull
- 1 skein Mirasol Llama Una, 100% llama, 109 yards/50 grams in Gold
- 1 skein Mirasol Llama Una, 100% llama, 109 yards/50 grams in Forest
- stitch markers
- yarn needle
- The Main Chart can be repeated as many times as you want, so the pattern works with any yarn weight, needle size, or hook size.
- To minimize the amount of ends to weave in, carry your yarns along the edge of the work after switching yarns.