Read Aloud Planner
With this planner, you can find book suggestions for your preschoolers through high schoolers. And you can print a planning page for each month so that you can plan out your read alouds for the whole month.
This Read Aloud Planner includes:
- A blank planner page to print for each month
- Space to write the book names, whether you own the book or need to get it, and a checkbox to note when you've completed that read aloud
- Monthly book recommendations for primary and early elementary, upper elementary and middle grades, and high school
You'll love this planner because it's easy to use and effective in helping you to stay consistent about having a regular read aloud time. Reading aloud has so many benefits, but if you don't have a plan, it's easy to let it slip. Using the Read Aloud Planner helps.
Along with a read aloud planning page, you'll receive reading recommendations for every month. There are recommendations for
- Primary and elementary grades
- Upper elementary and middle grades
- High school
The book recommendations included are great living books. Some of these are seasonal for the time of year or holidays. And some are just great books that you can enjoy with your family all year.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The Read Aloud Planner With Book Suggestions is an excellent tool to help you stay on top of planning read aloud time.
Copyright © As We Walk Along the Road
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single family or classroom use only.