A4, A5 & Composition Book Cover PDF Sewing Pattern
These notebook covers are a great gift idea for writers, organisers, stationery lovers or someone about to travel and are also great for school books.
This listing is for a PDF Sewing Pattern to make a set of three book covers. Your pattern will be available to download immediately after purchase. The step by step instructions are easy to follow and plenty of photos are included to guide you.
- Multiple pockets for pens and notes
- Elastic closure for a neat finish
- Padded for structure, durability and softness
A5 - 17cm x 22cm (6 ¾ inches x 8 ¾ inches) when closed
A4 – 22cm x 31cm (8 ¾ inches x 12 ¼ inches) when closed
Composition Book – 20cm x 25.5cm (7 7/8 inches x 9 7/8 inches) when closed
Approximately 45 minutes.
WHO IS THIS PATTERN FOR
This pattern is suitable for beginners and upwards. If you have basic sewing skills and know how to use a sewing machine then this pattern will be the right skill level for you.
No special tools are required - just basic sewing supplies, a sewing machine and an iron for pressing.
This pattern, including all instructions and photos, remains the property of Vicki Elle. You may use this pattern to make your own creations for personal use or to sell, but you are not permitted to share, sell or distribute copies of this pattern in any way.
NOTES ON SELLING ITEMS MADE WITH THIS PATTERN
You may sell items made with this pattern providing you follow these regulations.
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items must be handmade by you, one at a time. They cannot be mass produced.
3. Credit must be given to Vicki Elle as the pattern designer. If selling in person, this can be on a tag attached to the item, or if selling online, noted in the listing description with a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
4. Alterations to the pattern can be made, but you must still credit Vicki Elle as the original pattern designer as in regulation 3 above.
If you have any questions at all, please email me at vicki [!at] vickielle.com.au.