Finding and Hiring Great Employees: A System That Works Every Time
The recruitment and selection process has never been and will never be an easy one.
Where do we find the right person, how do we know for sure that they will help us, how much should we pay them, and on top of this, "we need that job filled NOW!"
The whole process can seem impossibly time consuming and overwhelming. Sometimes it seems like a giant grab bag - hire someone and hope for the best. And the only thing worse than making a bad hire is having to go through the process over and over again, costing you time and money.
But there IS a better way. In this e-book, I am going to show you a systematic way of attracting ,screening and choosing talent, leading to high probability hires that will save you time and make you money.
Who am I? My name is Bill Gottlin, founder and owner of Aspire HR Consulting LLC. I started my company back in 2004 to help small and mid-sized companies with their HR challenges. Prior to Aspire, I worked for over 20 years with companies in senior HR positions. I have handled every HR issue that companies face and am able to apply the best practices of large corporations to create solutions for small businesses.
Who this book is NOT FOR: owners and managers looking for a quick fix. If that is you, don't buy this book.
Who this book IS FOR: owners and managers willing to take the time to learn a systematic, highly effective, repeatable and trainable approach to finding, selecting and hiring great employees who will make them money and strengthen their businesses. I promise you it will be worth your while.
What you get: a 59 page e-book with step by step instructions, with plenty of real life examples and experiences, on the entire hiring process.
- How to assess who you really need
- How to write a job description
- How to write a great job posting
- Where to post your job
- Fast and accurate system of resume screening
- Interview preparation
- Interview questions that get to the heart of what the candidate is all about - no matter what they say!
- Specific grading system to compare candidates
- Getting the best information from reference checks
- Psychological and behavior testing
- Background checks and drug testing
- Making the job offer template
- Salary negotiations
- BONUS: 123 highly effective interview questions