Make Working from Home Calmer, Easier, Happier for parents and children
This webinar offers practical tips and insights about parenting by bestselling parenting author Noel Janis-Norton and digital wellbeing expert Dr Anastasia Dedyukhina.
It covers the following questions that will help parents have some focused time at home if they work from home and kids are around:
- When kids distract you at home, why do they do that?
- Strategy of descriptive praise
- How to teach your children to play independently
- Why giving devices to your children as a pacifier is not a long-term strategy
- How to control your own digital distractions and get time to rest