Totlandia: Book 5 (The Twosies - Fall)
When Bettina Cross is faced with having to share the leadership of her beloved Pacific Heights Moms and Tots Club with her sister-in-law, Lorna Connaught, she plays dirty—only to discover that:
- Her actions have aligned her two true enemies: Kimberley Savitch, and Kelly Overton.
- Bettina's problems are compounded when Daniel Warwick, a Department of Justice prosecutor, wants to use her as bait to trap her soon-to-be ex, Art, into coming home and answering to long list of fraud charges. The fact that Art has scammed most of San Francisco's wealthiest families has Bettina fighting desperately to preserve her most priceless possession: her social standing.
- When Brady lines up venture capital funding for Life of Pie, Ally must tamp down his gung-ho power ranger tendencies, while at the same time shore up Jillian's insecurities that her pies won't live up to Brady's promises.
- And now that the once homeless Reggie is teaching the complete works of Shakespeare to UC Berkeley undergrads, Jade struggles with her fear that she's competing for his affection with his younger, more beautiful students.
- Finally, an unexpected tragedy puts Jillian in the middle of her ex's life again—with consequences that will affect her future and those of her twins—forever.
The leaves are falling, and there's a bitter chill in the air—but Mother Nature has nothing to do with it. Blame it on human nature—in this case, Pacific Heights parents behaving badly.
Upon purchase, you’ll receive emails containing:
- A confirmation of payment from PayHip (it contains a PNG or JPG graphic); and
- A link from Book Funnel to download the ePub version of your ordered book.