My Rosa Barrette Tutorial was first published in issue 85 of Bead & Jewellery Magazine and is a great introduction to mixed media bead embroidery. Learn how to use lace components and small beads to make a beautiful barrette that would be perfect for a wedding or prom.
The 18 page tutorial features:
* Tips & information
* Materials list
* Step-by-step photos and instructions
* This is a PDF tutorial which you will be able to download immediately after purchase.
* You are purchasing the tutorial from which you can make the barrette, not the actual barrette. The photos are examples of what you could make.
* You may use this tutorial for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the tutorial, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).