A Clean Approach to Language and Questioning
This book utilizes research, real-life examples, stories and journal/discussion exercises to answer these questions and more:
- What is a clean approach to language and questioning and why is it important to your client?
- What is self-awareness ('S) and how does it relate to a clean approach to language and questioning?
- How can I ask more effective questions as a facilitator?
- How can facilitator self-awareness and word choice influence the client experience?
- How can using a clean approach to language and questioning improve the efficacy of my EAP/L practice?