Half-Square Triangle Sampler Quilt Pattern PDF
Create twelve blocks using half-squares triangles, discover the possibilities they provide. By the time you finish this quilt, you’ll be more than comfortable adding half-square triangles to your quilting projects! We'll explore two different methods for creating HSTs as well.
Quilt finishes at 54”x67”.
- 8 fat quarters of print fabric
- 1 1/4 yards of solid background fabric
- 2/3 yards of sashing fabric
- 1 yard of border fabric
- 3 1/2 yards of backing fabric
- 1 3/4 yards of 90" wide cotton batting
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
PDF pattern includes:
- Yardage Requirements and Cutting Instructions
- Layout Diagrams
- Quilt Top Assembly Instructions
- Limited Quilt Finishing Instructions