Bounce Back Masterclass: Overcoming Emotional Abuse After Divorce
Thursday, October 25, 2018 9 pm EST $67
A Live Online Masterclass Link will be emailed 24hrs prior to class
**A replay will be emailed to those who are unable to participate live.**
Emotional Abuse has damaged many marriages and relationships. It is difficult to identify because there are no physical scars. Emotional abuse is a type of domestic violence and is described as any non-physical behavior that is used to intimidate, demean, control, punish isolate another person. Abusers usually use fear and humiliation to accomplish this type of abuse.
The purpose of this 90-minute masterclass is to identify emotional abuse that has happened in current or past relationships and promote healing.
The information provided in this masterclass will cover areas such as but not limited to:
· Understanding and identifying emotional abuse.
· Recognizing feelings and behaviors associated with being abused.
· Learning the origins of abuse for abusers and victims of emotional abuse.
· Identifying how past experiences replicate abuse.
· Teaching strategies, and actions to promote recovery and healing from emotional abuse.
· Learning how to identify and activate healthy communication in relationships
"Picking Up the Pieces After Divorce: Working Through the Healing Process" ebook ( $7.00 value)
"7 Steps to Being Authentically You" mp3 audio ($12.00 value)
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com