Bounce Back Masterclass: Overcoming Emotional Abuse After Divorce
Thursday, May 16, 2019 9 pm EST $47
A Live Online Masterclass Link will be emailed 24hrs prior to class
**A replay will be emailed to those who are unable to participate live.**
Have you come out of an emotionally abusive relationship?
Are you challenged with trust others in most of your relationships?
Well, imagine yourself feeling joy and security in all of your relationships.
This Masterclass is for you!
Emotional Abuse has damaged many marriages and relationships. It is difficult to identify because there are no physical scars. Emotional abuse is a type of domestic violence and is described as any non-physical behavior that is used to intimidate, demean, control, punish isolate another person. Abusers usually use fear and humiliation to accomplish this type of abuse.
The purpose of this 90-minute masterclass is to identify emotional abuse that has happened in current or past relationships and provide you with strategies to promote healing and healthy relationships.
After this clas you will be able to:
· Understand and identify emotional abuse.
· Recognize feelings and behaviors associated with being abused.
· Learn the origins of abuse for abusers and victims of emotional abuse.
· Identify how past experiences replicate abuse.
· Learn strategies, and actions to promote recovery and healing from emotional abuse.
· Learn how to identify and activate healthy communication in relationships and set boundaries.
"Picking Up the Pieces After Divorce: Working Through the Healing Process" ebook ( $7.00 value)
"7 Steps to Being Authentically You" mp3 audio ($12.00 value)
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com