Peg Chart Rocket - BEHAVIOUR MANAGEMENT
BEHAVIOUR MANAGEMENT - INSTRUCTIONS - Better Ways to Happy Days ©
Clear, consistent, universal (school wide), expectations and consequences, means educated behaviour choices
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE:
· Print and Laminate (Choose tail type, 2 options)
· Punch holes and link together with ring clips
· Add pegs with student’s names to the FRESH START panel
· Introduce the poster as ‘A positive tool that will help keep us all safe, happy and on track to being SUPER STARS’
· Discuss the consequences with students every morning as part of the set up for a great day (using chart)
· Point to each section and explain what will happen at this stage and discuss with the class/student what this looks like/sounds like and when/where this peg movement might be relevant
· Use the same language each time
· State the rule broken (or followed)
· Instruct peg movement down (or up)
· Encourage students to move their own pegs
· Explain what must happen next (look for positive behaviour to redeem as soon as possible)
· Use in conjunction with Think Sheets and Administration Sheets available at our store
Check out our other Social, Emotional, Behavioural and Academic Resources at Better Ways to Happy Days
Why not become a Better Ways School today?
BWTHD has a range of resources that use consistent language and can be implemented throughout your school as whole school behaviour management tools. Consistency is key.
If you like our resources please like our page, share and follow.
Leave a review to earn TPT credits to spend. Thank you.