Parts list for my Tim Burgess minifigure as seen on Twitter
. I made this for fun, but a few people have asked how to recreate it.
Note that the final image posted on Twitter has been edited, what you will receive is the parts list for the unedited version shown on the second picture. Note that some of these parts are quite hard to find, especially the hair and arms. You could consider plain green arms
(for a long sleeved top) as an alternative, and I also think the new Luke Skywalker hair
The download is free, but you can donate if you like. You will receive an xml file which can be used on BrickLink
to find people selling the required parts. Instructions for how to do this on BrickLink are as follows (note you will need to create an account on BrickLink).
- From the "Want" button on the top right, choose "Upload"
- Click "Upload BrickLink XML format"
- From the "Add to" list, choose "Create New Wanted List"
- Call this anything you like (e.g. "Tim Burgess")
- Open the XML file you received from here, it's easiest to open it with Notepad (Windows) or TextEdit (Mac)
- Select all the content and copy
- Paste the content in to the field on BrickLink where it says "Copy and paste here"
- Click the button at the bottom "Proceed to verify items"
- Adjust items or quantities if needed (e.g. if you already own some of the items on the list)
- Click "Add to Wanted List"
- Next, click "View [wanted list name]"
- Finally, select "Buy All" to begin buying the parts.