This charming little quilt is fun and easier to put together than you might think! Step by step instructions and diagrams guide you through the process of creating your quilt top, and pressing instructions make matching seams a breeze. Detailed binding instructions are also given.
Follow the bonus instructions to create quilt tops using Charm Squares, Jelly Rolls or Layer Cakes, right up to single bed size. You'll also learn to make a square heart block in any size you like, opening up many more design possibilities.
- One charm pack containing 42 squares of fabric, 5” x 5” or 42 pieces of coloured/patterned fabric at least 4 1/2 inches wide by 4 inches tall for the hearts
- 60 cm (5/8 yard) neutral, contrasting fabric for background
- 20 cm (1/4 yard) fabric for binding
- 80 cm (7/8 yard) fabric for backing
- Piece of batting, at least 74 cm (29 inches) wide by 65 cm (25 1/2 inches) tall.