This document is a PERSONAL COPY intended for the sole use of the purchaser. It may not be used, published or redistributed without the prior written consent of The Roost.
The Roost's 2020 Non-Conference Season Preview provides detailed insight on each of the four teams Rice faces in nonconference play: Houston, Army, LSU and Lamar as well as a profile on Rice itself.
Get answers to questions like
- Which incoming transfers could make the biggest impacts?
- Who has the leg up in the various quarterback battles?
- Which teams have the most returning production on offense? defense?
- Who are the top returning players in the conference?
What is the Roost?
Roost is the leading news source for Rice Athletics. We cover all things Owls as well as what's going on in Conference USA.Note: The contents of this preview are included in their entirety in our extended 2020 Rice Football Season Preview. There is no need to purchase both previews if you've already purchased the Rice Preview
What can I expect?
- 30 pages
- Insight on all five teams supported by plugged-in local experts
- Up to date position breakdowns and depth chart projections including summer transfers
- Computer, mobile and tablet-accessible
- All Contents are included in full in our 2020 Rice Football Preview.
Why the open-ended price?
The Roost is a privately funded business and we cover all of our own costs. If you've been following us for some time or have recently started, please consider a gift beyond the asking price to help us continue to grow the site and increase our contributions in the months ahead.
If you enjoyed this preview, you can find additional Conference USA and Rice Football content at The Roost website
and consider supporting us on Patreon
and sharing the link to purchase this preview
with your friends.
IMPORTANT | FINE PRINT
- Upon purchase, you should receive an email with a download link. If there are any issues with the delivery, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Some mobile devices have trouble downloading larger files. It is recommended to download on a PC first then transfer the file to a mobile device.
- Your device may require an app to open the eBook file. For Apple users, we recommend iBooks. For Android users, we recommend Google Play Books. Both can read ePub files directly. Once opened, it should remain in your eBook reader.
If you have any questions, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org