Geometric Flower - One-Block-Pattern (3 sizes) FPP-Templates with Short Instructions; EPP-Templates
Geometric Flower is a beautiful pattern inspired by Islamic geometric designs. There are so many beautiful patterns in Islamic culture and they are a wonderful inspiration for modern quilting. I love how this pattern changes when you choose different colors for different pieces. Every top will be unique and special.
You can vary the size in many ways – make it a square for a pillow or go for a whole king size quilt. If the largest template (14 x 14 inches) is too small for you, just enlarge the template while copying.
What this pattern includes
· You get FPP-templates for the block called “Geometric Flower” in 7 x 7, 10.5 x 10.5 and 14 x 14 inch finished size
· You get EPP-templates for the block called “Geometric Flower” in 10.5 x 10.5, 14 x 14 and 15.75 x 15.75 inch finished size
· Drawing papers
· Short instructions for FPP on how to construct a block
· Information about the approximate amount of fabric for one block and a 56 x 70 inch quilt top
· This pattern does not include EPP instructions
· This pattern does not show how to sew your top into a finished quilt or show the technique how to foundation-paper-piece or English-paper-piece
· This pattern is written in inches
You should have done some FPP and EPP before!!!
What you will need
· Cotton fabric and thread
· Usual quilting tools like a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, scissors, pins etc.
· Paper and printer to print the templates (print in actual size)