In this Course, You'll Discover...
Mastering the Phone
If the thought of calling someone back gives you cold chills, you’re going to love this section of the manual. Find out how to make setting appointments and returning phone inquiries a breeze.
Tired of teaching intros, only to have the prospect walk out the door saying, "We'll get back to you"? Find out how to teach introductory lessons that have them begging to enroll.
Closing The Deal
Do most of your prospects walk before they sign on the dotted line? Discover secrets to closing the deal. And, find out how to structure your enrollment process so prospects ask you how to enroll.
Discover How to Set Appointments and Enroll New Students Without Using Slimy Hard-Sell Tactics
Dear Frustrated Martial Art School Owner,
Ever wonder if there was a way to enroll more students without using slimy hard-sell sales tactics that make you feel like you're selling your soul just to keep your doors open?
My name is Mike Massie, and I once wondered the exact same thing. You see, I was told by the martial arts consulting companies that I had to outright trick and lie to my students to get enrollments.
Well, I just couldn't do it... and I bet you feel the same way.
But guess what? There's an answer to this ethical dilemma - one that allows you to enroll students and set appointments at will, and without...
- Hiding the fact that you use membership contracts...
- Lying about the reason for your registration fees...
- Avoiding the price question over the phone...
- Having to resort to strong-arm sales tactics to close the deal...
- And losing the respect of your students because they feel like you pressured them into enrolling in your school...
I've discovered a MUCH BETTER METHOD of enrolling students and setting phone appointments, and now I'm sharing it in this course.
Learn the Art of "Selling Without Selling" So You Can Set Appointments and Enroll Students At Will
It's the absolute best method I've seen to enroll new students.
And that's because it results in your students actually GAINING MORE RESPECT for you. That's because you'll stay true to the positive values your martial art promotes.
Yes, your students will actually respect you more when you use my methods to set appointments and enroll new students.
Finally... An Honest Approach to Selling Memberships
- How to sell more memberships – without resorting to underhanded and sneaky sales tactics that destroy your relationship with your students.
- The two things you absolutely MUST have in order to enroll students with ease.
- Should you use contracts? Find out in the section on enrollment conferences.
- The “10 Commandments of Martial Arts Selling” – follow them and you’ll always know exactly what to do to convert suspects to prospects, and prospects to paying students.
- Discover the exact intro process we’ve used for years to enroll better than 90% of our trial members on long-term memberships – know it and you can hit these numbers, too.
- How to sell more by talking less – this is perfect for you if you’re an introvert or you hate selling.
- The 24 words you must NEVER use when speaking with a prospective student.
- How people selling harder than it has to be, and three reasons why it’s actually much easier than you think (that is, when you follow this system).
- 9 easy tweaks you can implement immediately to set more appointments today.
- Hate no-shows? Here are 3 simple ways to make no-shows a rarity.
- How to structure your intros so your trial members will beg you to take their money.
You Spend Hundreds or Even Thousands of Dollars a Month On Marketing, So Don't Waste It
How much money are you losing each month, just because you don't know how to easily and ethically convert leads into paying customers?
I bet you're losing a lot of money, and it's all going right down the tubes every single month. See, a school owner who knows how to sell can enroll 50% or more of the leads they get, each and every month.
But if you don't know how to sell memberships, you might only enroll half of your leads (I've seen some school owners who only enroll one-in-ten).
That means you have to spend twice as much on marketing, so you generate twice as many leads, just to enroll the same number of students. That doesn't even include money you're losing in future months when you add up all the lost tuition payments you would have made.
But what would happen to your bottom line if you knew how to enroll 80% or more of the people who walk in your door?
Here's An Illustration Of What This Could Do For Your School...
This course makes it easy for you to learn the exact methods my wife and I use to convert up to 70% of our leads to regular members.
Some months it's less, but we always convert at least 50% or higher of our leads to paying members!
You might think this is impossible based on your past stats, but I'm here to tell you that you can hit these numbers... once you have the right information in your hands.
Just think -
- If you get 20 leads a month, that's ten new students a month...
- With 30 leads, that's 15 new students a month...
- And with 50 leads, that's 25 new students a month!
Increase Your Enrollment and Your Profit Margins!
How to Predict Your Marketing ROI
Once you learn this system, you’ll know exactly what your return on investment will be in advance for any marketing you do.
Just count how many leads you typically get from any method of marketing you use, then calculate your return on advertising spend (ROAS) using the following formulas.
- 400 ad clicks @ 2.50 cents per click = $1,000 cost of advertising
- 400 site visitors x .15 = 60 leads (based on an average 15% response rate with a great landing page)
- 60 leads x .40 = 24 enrollments (based on a 40% lead to enrollment rate, which is entirely possible after you master the material in this course)
- 24 enrollments x $250 average initial payment = $6,000.00! (Yes, you can collect this much and more from each new student, if you know how...)
- $6,000.00 – $1,000 for advertising = a $5,000.00 return* on ad spend (also known as "ROAS")
*Illustration only. Your actual return on ad spend will vary significantly based on multiple factors.
Of course, this is just an example, and I can’t guarantee that you’ll get that sort of a return on your advertisement. You might do better or worse, depending on multiple factors.
That said, if you know your conversion ratio from leads to enrollments you can easily predict which marketing campaigns will be worth your investment (based on how many students you can reasonably expect to enroll).
Can you see how powerful this knowledge is?
No more worrying about whether you’ll be able to convert trial memberships to long-term members. With this system, that’s something you’ll never have to worry about again.
What My Clients Say:
I want you to know that following our last sales training consultation, we implemented the changes you recommended. The results were immediate and extremely positive... we feel very good about it. After over twenty years of selling health club and martial arts memberships, I have found your advice refreshing as well as extremely effective. I also appreciate the fact that you approach this business with the mindset of a professional, ethical Martial Arts Instructor.
Sun Martial Arts
When I went to learn something, I go to the best. When I wanted to take my small, private martial arts training group and turn it into a thriving, full time vocation, I went to Mike Massie. Through private coaching and guidance, Mike has given me the know how to achieve my life's goal of becoming a successful business owner and martial arts instructor. He's a great coach, a man of good character, and someone I have been proud to associate with. His system worked for me. It can work for you.
Maryland Jeet Kune Do
I just want to thank you again. Facing the current events in our world has made Jason and me beyond grateful that we have followed your principles. Thank you for helping us keep things realistic and financially responsible at our school. We (with our members) thank you for showing us how to build and sustain a healthy martial arts community. We are, as always, grateful for your wisdom, guidance, and friendship along the way, most especially in these recent weeks.
Blind Fury Jiu-Jitsu
Discover How to Enroll New Students, Effortlessly!
Here's what the Martial Arts Membership Sales Success Course covers:
- The phone sales course. Everything you need to know about handling the phone and setting appointments, boiled down to 7 lessons, delivered in streaming format.
- The intro lesson video course. Teach intro courses my way and your chances of enrolling a student go from about 50/50 to 90% or better. It's all about the rapport. Find out how to connect with your new students and their parents so you can see your enrollment numbers skyrocket. 6 lessons, streaming format.
- The enrollment conference videos. Seeing isn't always believing, but it definitely helps you learn more efficiently. You'll have videos of the enrollment conference process so you can see how to handle enrollment and objections gracefully and with dignity. 7 lessons, streaming format.
Plus, you'll also receive these valuable free bonuses:
- The Phone-to-Enrollment Martial Arts Sales Success manual. The complete guide to setting appointments and selling martial arts memberships with honesty and dignity, for both you and your clients. You get it in PDF, .mobi (Kindle), and .epub (Nook and Kobo) formats.
- The audio book. The entire Martial Arts Sales Success System manual recorded on audio, so you can listen to the book while in the car or doing your daily workout. Downloadable MP3 format.
- The phone script cheat sheet. A quick reference PDF to print out and keep by the phone. Always know what to say and how to say it.
- The enrollment conference quick reference guide. Handy quick reference PDF to keep on your desk when conducting enrollment conferences. Always have the proper response close at hand.
- The tracking spreadsheets and pricing templates. These spreadsheets will make it easy to track your inquiries, appointments, intros, and enrollments. And, the pricing templates will make it a snap to determine your rates and payment plans. Just a little something extra to make your life simpler. PDF, Excel, and Word documents.
- The conference call recording. Get the 60-minute exclusive conference call audio recording to further help clarify the material and make it easier to implement immediately. MP3 format.
- The coaching call recording. Recorded from an actual client coaching call. Listen to the phone inquiry call script reenacted "live" in your car, while you workout, or in the office to brush up before you return calls. It's a great way to reinforce the material and get your phone rhythm down pat. 32-minutes. MP3 format.
Enroll Today and Give Yourself a Pay Raise by Improving Your Ability to Sell Memberships!
Still Not Convinced?
If I still haven't convinced you, that means you probably have a few questions that I haven't answered yet. So, I've included a brief FAQ below based on questions I've received in the past. If you still have questions, feel free to contact us by clicking the support link at the bottom of the page. - M.M.
After purchase you'll receive instant access to our state-of-the-art eLearning platform. The course is delivered via streaming video and articles that you can access from any desktop computer, laptop, or mobile device. In addition, within the course you'll find download links to all the audio companion lessons for each section, so you can upload them to your phone or mobile device and listen at your convenience.
You'll also receive links to download the manual in PDF and eReader formats, the audiobook, the easy reference sheets, the spreadsheets and templates, and the bonus audios. Nothing has been left out, and you'll receive everything you need to confidently enroll new members.
That's a great question, and one I can't answer because your outcomes will depend on you. It took me years to develop this system, but once I'd mastered it I was reliably enrolling 50% or more of my leads, each and every month. However, your results may be better or worse than mine, because every school owner and situation is different.
Therefore, I can't guarantee results because there are too many factors to account for, and your results will vary based on your own actions and local economic conditions. If I made any promises I'd be lying, because there's no way to predict how well you'll apply the lessons in the course. However, most of the students who study my courses diligently and apply themselves 100% to making their business grow take between one and two years to reach a steady enrollment of 100 to 200 students.
Absolutely not. While many of my students have achieved their enrollment goals, lots of new school owners go absolutely bust, as we saw during the pandemic. Again, there are too many factors to calculate for me to make promises about your individual success after completing the course or to predict how much income or profit you'll realize from your business.
What I can tell you is that running a martial art school involves risk, just like any other small business. It can be financially rewarding as well as personally satisfying, but there are no guarantees for entrepreneurs. You only have to look at the Oxford definition for "entrepreneur" to know that there are risks involved in being your own boss:
"en·tre·pre·neur - a person who organizes and operates a business or businesses, taking on greater than normal financial risks in order to do so."
For that reason, my attorney says I have to include this disclaimer:
"Every effort has been made to accurately represent our programs and the educational value they provide. However, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. When we present revenue and sales figures on our website and our other channels, we are showcasing exceptional results, which do not reflect the average experience. You should not rely on any revenue, sales, or earnings information we present as any kind of promise, guarantee, or expectation of any level of success or earnings. Your results will be determined by a number of factors over which we have no control, such as your financial condition, experiences, skills, level of effort, education, and changes within the market. Running a business carries risks, and your use of any information contained on this website is as at your own risk. Subject to our Refund Policy, we provide content without any express or implied warranties. By continuing to use our site and access our content, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented or as a result of purchasing any of our products or services. Any claims made of actual earnings or examples of actual results can be verified upon request."
I'm known for bending over backwards to make my customers happy, and I stand behind my products 100%. And although I typically don't offer a guarantee on my sales pages (because I think they've become cliché and don't mean much to the public anymore), if you have product issues that are unsolvable after your purchase you can request a refund for up to 7 days from the date of purchase.
Just be advised that I do ban folks who repeatedly purchase and refund products, which is why I suggest that you use our support system to resolve any issues before you request a refund. So, by all means contact us by using the support link at the bottom of this page before you request a refund from the vendor, and we'll be happy to help you find a solution to any issues that may come up after your purchase.