Learn to make six types of star blocks in this starry sampler quilt pattern! You’ll make each block in two sizes and finish them up with solid sashing to give the look of stars twinkling in the sky. Suitable for intermediate quilters. Finished quilt is: 60” x 80”.
- 12 fat eighths of print fabric
- 4 5/8 yards of solid background fabric
- 5 yards of backing fabric
- 2 3/4 yards of 90" wide cotton batting
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
Piece totals are included for cutting from scraps.
PDF pattern includes:
- Yardage Requirements and Cutting Instructions
- Layout Diagrams
- Quilt Top Assembly Instructions
- Limited Quilt Finishing Instructions