These are the updated versions of the original patterns. The updated patterns are available in English only. Please note that the updated versions have not been proof read - any feedback is warmly welcomed!
- designed for fingering weight (approximately 400-420 m / 100 g) yarns (please refer to the patterns for further details of the yardage needed)
- instructions written for magic loop but dpns can be used as well
- instructions written in metric and US terminology
- only one stitch count available (60 sts for the wrist band and 72 sts for the hand)
- the length is easily adjustable
- charts but no written instructions for the stranded colourwork patterns