Pay What Works: In an effort to find a balance between more financial accessibility and sustainable pricing, I now offer a “Pay What Works” model. This allows for financial flexibility while still valuing and respecting the work and energy I and others provide in the making of this pattern. The price shown on Ravelry is the “true” value of the pattern that best reflects the work put into creating this design.
To purchase the pattern at a price point that is more accessible to you, use the coupon code at checkout listed next to the price point. The prices indicate the price you will pay, not the discount amount. No coupon code is needed for the highest price point.
AROHA1 - $6.00
AROHA2 - $7.20
AROHA3 - $9.60
NO CODE - $12.00
Please note for those located in Europe that VAT is applied at checkout.
Other ways to support my work is through leaving a tip via Ko-Fi, or becoming a supporter via Patreon.
We are all interconnected on this planet Earth, even if we are separated by land and sea. Our love for the magic of knitting keeps us intertwined, just like the stitches in our art.
Connected is a bottom-up, seamed sleeveless top, featuring a colorwork motif on the front and back of the garment. The two pieces are worked separately, seamed together, then a I-Cord BO hem is worked around.
- Light Fingering ; 3 ply
- June Cashmere Lace (100% Cashmere goat; 308 yards / 50 grams).
- 2 skeins in Slate. 1 skein in Scarlet.
US4 (3.5mm), US 5 (3.75mm) 24 in. (60cm) or 80 in. circular needles.
- 24 sts and 32 rows per 4 inches/10 cm in St. st (after blocking) on larger needles.
- Take time to swatch for gauge.
- Stitch markers
- Darning/tapestry needle
- US 5 needle
0-2 in. of negative ease for a form-fitting garment. Choose a size that is 0-2 in. smaller than your bust size.
Bust 28 (30, 32, 36, 40, 44) 48, 52, 56, 60, 64 in./70 (75, 80, 90, 100, 110) 120, 130, 140, 150, 160 cm
This pattern has been tech edited and test knit for clarity and corrections.
- This pattern has been tech edited for clarity and corrections. If you require pattern support, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your request within 24-48 hours. We respond to pattern support questions by email ONLY.
- You can sell FOs made from this design to friends and family, as well as in your online or offline shop.