Emotional Detachment for Happier Life
Discover How to Let Go and Stay Poised In Stressful SituationsBy Remez Sasson
- Learn how to let go of negative thoughts and negative emotions.
- Discover how to stop taking things personally and becoming upset by what people say and do.
- Imagine how free, relieved and happy you would be, if you could stay calm and poised in stressful situations.
- Think how much physical, emotional, and mental energy you could spare, if you could avoid becoming upset or angry.
Why You Need Emotional Detachment?Emotional detachment means to ability to abstain from becoming emotionally involved with upsetting thoughts and emotions, yours, and other people's.
It is an essential skill, if you wish to put a stop to worries, fears and anxieties.
- Emotional detachment is the antidote to constant thinking about the past, worrying about the future and getting disturbed by what people say or do.
- It is a skill that enables you to stop taking everything too personally.
- Emotional detachment, as taught in this book, is a skill that you can learn like any other skill. It is a most useful ability that every person needs.
Well-developed emotional detachment produces a state of inner peace and equanimity, undisturbed by circumstances, and by people’s moods and states of mind.
This is a most practical eBook with all the guidance and advice you need for attaining emotional and mental calmness, equanimity and poise.