RULES POSTER - BE KIND - BEHAVIOUR MANAGEMENT
BEHAVIOUR MANAGEMENT - INSTRUCTIONS - Better Ways to Happy Days ©
Clear, consistent, universal (school wide), expectations and consequences, means educated behaviour choices
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE:
· Print Poster
· Options - print on coloured card, enlarge to A3
· Print flip cards, laminate, cut, punch hole add hinged ring
· Introduce the poster as ‘A positive tool that will help keep us all safe and happy and also help us learn at school’
· Discuss the rule expectations every morning as part of the set up for a great day using the poster or flip cards
· Use in conjunction with our Behaviour Chart and Think Sheets for a whole school behaviour system
· Display the poster in classrooms and around the school
· Point to and read each rule
· Read the points
· Discuss with the class/student what this looks like/sounds like and when/where this rule might be relevant
Check out our other Social, Emotional, Behavioural and Academic Resources at
Better Ways to Happy Days
Why not become a Better Ways School today?
BWTHD has a range of resources that use consistent language and can be implemented throughout your school as whole school behaviour management tools. Consistency is key.
If you like our resources please like our page, share and follow.
Leave a review to earn TPT credits to spend. Thank you.