CHRISTMAS DOMINOES! 3 LEVELS: Visual Discrimination, Counting & Reading
The game is suitable for 3 - 7 year olds, ideal for 2 - 4 players, and has been tried and tested with my own students. I've provided full instructions on how to make play the Christmas dominoes, with ideas for how best to use the game for each different level of difficulty and age-group. Plus the illustrations are all completely original and designed specially to appeal to little ones!
- Counting and identifying numbers 1-6
- Encourages visual discrimination and matching skills
- Encourages early literacy skills
- 1 SET OF PICTURE ONLY DOMINOES - Level 1: Visual Discrimination (easiest)
- 1 SET OF PICTURE AND NUMBER DOMINOES - Level 2: Counting & number recognition (medium)
- 1 SET OF PICTURE AND WORD DOMINOES - Level 3: Reading (hardest)
- FULL INSTRUCTIONS - with advice on printing, making and playing the dominoes
TO MAKE AND PLAY CHRISTMAS DOMINOES YOU WILL NEED:
- A printer
- Sturdy photo paper
- A ruler & craft knife
- A way to laminate the domino tiles (not essential but highly recommended)
- Little kids!
Songs, videos, crafts & other free resources on our website!
Original illustrations by Tea Time Monkeys! © 2020 Biggabug