DOODLE THE CONSTITUTION UNIT STUDY (PRINTED Product)
NOW UPDATED!!Over 70 pages of self guided and doodle study of the Constitution!
A visual, practical, and INTERACTIVE
unit on the Constitution for third grade to 8th grade - Middle School.
STUDENTS WILL NOT FORGET CONCEPTS STUDIED WITH THIS CURRICULUM
- A TEXTBOOK & a WORKBOOK all-in-one so it can be used as a standalone curriculum.
- Updated to teach a variety of ages and grades!
- Thanks to the use of visuals is great for children who have trouble reading.
- Middle Schoolers can use it too!
- COIL bound option now available!
Students will get a deep understanding of the big picture surrounding the Constitution. From events preceding the writing of the Constitution to concepts covered inside the preamble, the articles and amendments, topics are covered in an interactive format.INTERACTIVE HISTORY
Not only is the History presented in a clear and visually pleasing format but students will create their own visuals from infographics as well as symbols to illustrate concepts.
- The Constitution’s Big Picture of events and concepts
- What events led to the writing of the Constitution?
- Articles of Confederation highlights
- Articles Of Confederation vs Constitution
- Constitutional Convention
- The Debates
- Parts of the Constitution
- The Preamble
- Study of each article of the Constitution
- The three branches of government created by the Constitution
- Bill of Rights
Printed & Reproducible
The History curriculum is a printed product. It's reproducible either in B&W or color.
There is a full color option available in paperback or coil bound.