Sermons given by Makrakis at the School of the Logos in Athens Greece between 1899 to 1901, which discusses the subject of the Lord's Passion and other topics including:
"Of great benefit to those who read and study them thoughtfully, and particularly on the day of the Lord's Passion."
- Three Great Friday Sermons
- Three Sermons on the Death on the Cross and the Glorious Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ
- The Ascension into Heaven
- Words from Christ Announcing His Nature
- Interpretation of All the Parables of the Gospel
- The Truth in Christianity
- The Entrance of the Theotokos and Testimonies Concerning the Holy Virgin from the Gospels of Matthew and John
These sermons were reprinted from the "LOGOS"