- Are you struggling to get new clients?
- Are you struggling to generate sales?
- Are you struggling to grow your business?
Breakthrough Customer Growth for Sales Professional provides one the most powerful framework specific for Sales Professional to grow.What this eBook is all about?
For any sales professional, three things are critical.
- Get new clients
- Retain existing clients
- Generating sales
This eBook provides help in all above three vital areas.How can you use this guide?
There are multiple usages. Few of them could be
- Identify with the kind of the challenges being faced by sales professional in the following categories
- Sales related
- Sales rep/staff management
- Business Information
- Identify or define your target audience. You must focus your limited resources, time and energy on those clients whom you can help better than anybody else so they can be your loyal clients for years to come.
- From the list of 19 problems sales professional generally, solve for their clients, identify which specific problems you solve for your client.
- It’s very important to understand which lead sources, generating a client for you. From the list of 44 lead sources identify which is the best? Which lead sources are not working? Which new lead sources you can try? So you can optimise the performance.
- Identify your true competitors. Your competitors may not be what you may think.
- Peter Drucker, the legendary management expert said, “Company rarely knows the reason why customers buy from them.” Identify what the exact reasons why clients buy from you from the list of 29 reasons.
- Identify and relate with all the 23 reasons why clients may stop coming to you. It’s better to fix first leaky bucket before keeps pouring water into it.
- Go through 25 questions, exercises, if possible with your team to identify all the opportunities to get more clients and more sales.
Who is this eBook for?
Anyone who is associated with sales professionals such as
How is this eBook structured?
- Owner of a business firm
- Chief Sales Officer (CSO)
- Vice President, Directors, Managers and Salesperson in Sales firm
- Independent Sales professional
- Independent Sales trainer
- Owners of Sales training firm
- Owner or employee in the Boutique or Specialised Sales Agency
- Business Coach for the Sales firm
- The challenges of sales professional industry
- Customer Growth Framework: Ask these 6 Questions
- Q1. Who our target market is?
- Q2. What business problems we solve for our customers?
- Q3. Which lead sources generate customers for us?
- Q4. Who our competitors are?
- Q5. Why customers choose us or buy from us?
- Q6. Why customers leave us?
- 25 Questions each sales professional should ask to get new customers NOW