Catastrophe Chart - PREVENTION STRATEGIES
PREVENTION STRATEGIES - INSTRUCTIONS - Better Ways to Happy Days ©
Clear, consistent, universal, expectations and consequences, means educated behaviour choices
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE:
· Print the poster
· Print the worksheets
OPTIONS: (There are two posters/flip cards to choose from)
· Enlarge poster to A3 size for classroom
· Print Flip Cards, laminate, punch hole, add ring
· Introduce the Catastrophe Chart as a tool to help you to evaluate the situation and solve your problem
· Explain to your student/s that when we learn to separate our emotions from the problem we can work towards solving it
· Talk through each step and strategy of the chart with the student/s
· Discuss scenarios, model strategies and role play situations when student/s are calm
· Use in conjunction with our Emotion Tracker and Emotion Strategies
Check out our other Social, Emotional, Behavioural and Academic Resources atBetter Ways to Happy Days
BWTHD has a range of resources that use consistent language and can be implemented throughout your school as whole school behaviour management tools. Consistency is key. Why not become a Better Ways School today?
If you like our resources please like our page, share and follow.
Leave a review to earn TPT credits to spend. Thank you.